Thursday 4th April saw an important day for Harlow based security company, Land Sheriffs Ltd as they were visited by Jackie Doyle-Price MP, Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention and Rt Hon Robert Halfon MP for Harlow to mark their achievement of 200 Interventions since 2013.
Land Sheriffs Ltd are a security company that works within the rail industry where they protect their client’s staff, customers, property and infrastructure; an industry leader with a proven track record.
Land Sheriffs – Key Points
- SIA pacesetter scoring 161 placing Land Sheriffs in the top 5% of security companies in the UK
- ACS Pacesetter Security Officer of Distinction 2016/17/18
- Railstaff awards winners 2017/8 – Samaritans Life Saver/Customer Service
- Investors in People Gold
- Time for Change, mental health pledge to our employees
- Living Wage Employer
- Army Covenant – Bronze Award