The Harlow Showcase will take place in the Town Centre on 27th June 2019.
It will present the very best of what Harlow has to offer. Everything from the great work that Harlow businesses do, to live entertainment and a celebration of Harlow’s multicultural community.
There will be 60+ Pitches in the Market Square and East Gate.
The event will be packed with interactive exhibitions, for all to get involved with.
- It will begin with a record-breaking number of mini-trampolines bouncing simultaneously. This is being organised by Harlow-based company Bounce
- Land Sheriffs will be bringing a thermal imagery camera
- Harlow Fire Brigade will bring a simulator that will show what it is like to drive under the influence
- Branson Leisure will be creating a giant wooden chair – for all to climb and take selfies on
- Arrow Electronics and Public Health England will be in the Harvey Centre
- Parndon Mill are putting on an Art Display in the Library